Skip to content
- Unsure if you have a pornography addiction and want an independent, expert opinion?
- Looking for a “middle ground” between doing nothing and the cost of professional therapy?
- A pornography addict who feels things are starting to spin out of control?
- In need of some help and ideas how to start battling your porn addiction?
- Cross-addicted to porn and another substance like alcohol, drugs or food?
- Facing potential legal ramifications because of your use of pornography?
- The loved one of a porn addict who isn’t sure where to turn or what to do?
- Worried porn addiction is going to ruin your marriage or relationship?
- Feeling like nobody in the world can understand what you’re going through?
- Just wanting somebody to talk to who has been there and has seen recovery?
Maybe It’s Time To Consider Peer Support Advising with Joshua Shea
- Author of “The Addiction Nobody Will Talk About: How My Pornography Addiction Hurt People and Destroyed Relationships”
- Award-Winning Journalist
- Certified Life Coach
- Owner, Operator of RecoveringPornAddict.com
- Has appeared on over 50 television shows, radio shows and podcasts discussing pornography addiction
- For more information about Joshua, Click HERE